Thursday, November 27, 2008

Maden Voyage

So this is the first forae into this whole blogging thing... Hopefully I auctually find things about myself I find important enough to post. We'll see. I guess a brief introduction is in order.

Right now I am a college student attending BYU with the hope that some day I'll get a degree in Computer Engineering. There are a few little hickups that keep on getting in the way, such as paying for college, once I am auctually able to pay for college to be able to get myself to college, to be able to register for the classes I need to take to graduate, to auctually pass the classes that I need to take to graduate, and keeping myself at at least a moderate level of sanity. As one can see this whole college degree is somewhat complicated and I find it a miracle that I consider it even possible to graduate.

After a year at BYU I decided it was time to serve a prosyliteing mission, (that may have something to do with a rather traumatic semester at school). I submitted the paperwork and was sent to Argentina. I spent two years there and I loved it so much. There was on ocassion that I loved it so much I thought to myself and said out loud (sarcastically), "If I knew absolutely how much fun this was going to be I might not have come." However, serving a mission was about the best thing that I have ever done. I learned a lot about life, myself, another culture, language, and I met some of the most amazing people I have ever met.

But like all good things (except for marrage) my mission had to end. And I came home and got to chill with my family for a whole of ten days and then I went back to school...

I rather missed my sisters after hardly not seeing them for two years so I came home. I would describe my sisters but they all seem to have blogs and you can go and see them if you desire to know more about them.

And I guess that's about it for an introduction we'll see when I post next...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ESN said...

YEA Eldon!! I am so glad to see you have joined the blogging. Especially since you are all going to leave soon. This will be part of my Allred fix. Post often!

December 11, 2008 at 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home